"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Friday, November 2, 2007

this guy rocks...


after the heartbreak that I've experienced recently, guess here I am again...loving without expecting that someone to love me in return. i am blogging today about this someone who usually makes my heart beat twice as fast as it should be. i just love the way he smile eventhough it isn't for me...I kinda seem to love his t-shirts and his sneakers too (hehehe). Well, the fact still remains...he can never be mine (he is taken).

guess i'll just have to be contented seeing him around once in a while.

There are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how.
Because maybe you're gonna be the one who saves me ? ...WonderWAll by Oasis

1 comments:

Unknown said...

it may sounds crazy but girls do act that way, they a lots of things in minds yet they keep as a secret, i wonder why, they handle the situation thay way.