"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

so sick and tired of being sick and tired

well i'm feelin' tired today and awfully sick, i don't even feel like going to work. my head is aching like hell eventhough i already took some med. this morning I was thinking about marvin, yes the guy from my marvin the martian post. I was thinking what if i didn't became a stupid bitch at those times when we were still together then may be, i guess may be he's still mine up to this day. but i know i can't turn back time. He was the very reason why i ruined my life seven years ago. I thought losing him would be my end...end...end. then i started to forgot about everything that matters to me, i became drunk almost always, stoned at times and yes I was able to forgot about myself but not about marvin. I forgot how to love myself because i became so busy occupying myself with so many things so as i could forget him but i wasn't able to reach my goal. I woke up one day and found out that my life's already a hell of a mess. I've been living in hell for a couple of years I guess. then i said to myself that i really need to fix this broken life, if not whole even a part of it. so i've changed some things but one thing's for sure he remains to be a part of me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah, totoo yan ... kong mahal mo talaga ang isang tao ... may tendency na ibigay mo lahat ng pagmamahal mo sa kanya halos wala kanang natira para sa sarili mo. Well think of this. Daming pang panahon to start all over again and do the right way and forget the past that you have.
Yan talaga ang buhay sometimes test lang talaga yan. But one more lesson you have to think before loving someone. Wag mong ibigay lahat... mag tira ka naman para sa sarili mo.

-mayang- said...

when i love someone i really love deeply that's the reason why i tend to give my all. sh*t!

Anonymous said...

Well you have to change that attitude. Kasi ang kalalabasan diyan. Ikaw ang dihado. Think you've tried it before. Don't tell me ulitin mo naman. Advise lang po yan but nasa iyo talaga ang decision. Kong ano ang gusto mo mangyari sa buhay mo.. or if your planning to ruin your life again . Di naman kita ma pigilan.

Unknown said...

yeah, ,that's right or left i guess. hehe , whatever your decision and choice,, its ok,, basta piece of advice,, be responsible in all your decision and action.. hehehe lol..

keep fuck'in,,,