"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Friday, November 23, 2007

DEATH...such a sweet escape!

i felt really great last night, I was on a bus on my way home when I started thinking... what if I am going to meet Mr. Death tonight...am I prepared for it? I've checked myself and I was so damned amazed by what I've discovered...sh*t I am no longer afraid to die, I have even prayed for it last night, though I was not able to finish my prayer because of the fact that I don't wanna cause hassle to those people on that bus. I've come to a realization that I am no longer petrified, scared of dying. Come to think of it...what if you're going to hire someone to kill you, would that still be suicide?...whatever.... I'm just glad that at this point in time I have come to appreciate Death! I look at death right now as an art, a painting for example...and I wanted mine to be drawn using water colors. cool!


The only people who fear death are those with regrets.

6 comments:

Moses said...

Don't be in such a hurry for it. It will get here in it's own due time.It is just another natural process that comes along in life.
Ever hear of that saying? "Get busy living or get busy dying"
BTW: Nice tattoo :)

-mayang- said...

@moses- yeah it will come soon...

Moses said...

Why do you say it will come soon? You are still young.

-mayang- said...

i'm currently 25 and to be honest i don't seem to have any purpose here. so i would love to experience life after death this early. my family's fine, have good friends, stable job, it is just that i believe they will all be ok even if i'm not here. don't know why i feel so useless. or may be it's because i have love so deeply that i would give up everything but that person can't love me back for who i am... i don't know. i'm still so confuse.

Moses said...

You have a purpose here. Just haven't found it yet.Tired of still looking? I know how that can feel,but still it seems impossible to me that anything is placed into this world without purpose.
I know it hurts to love and not be loved back-probably means it is not the right person since they don't appreciate your presence.I'm sure you already know that,but maybe it just takes coming from someone else to confirm what you already know for your ownself.

Moses said...

here is one you might like since you are all about death....
Wandering Poetry