"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Marvin the Martian

today is marvin’s birthday. Yes, I do remember it. marvin was my 7th boyfriend. It has been 8 years since we broke up, but up to this very day I dont think i’ve move on. I think I am trap in my past and it keeps on haunting me (sounds like a song…hehehe). Yah, but it’s true, up to this day I still wanted to be his girl though I know that it is no longer possible and it will never be. Vintoy and I are still friends inspite of what happened and eventhough I know his girlfriend hated me.

Marvin d martian

1 comments:

Unknown said...

well, great day, correspond to great happenings. like this day, you are able to look at your past... which i know you had a hard time looking into it.
lol...