"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Thursday, November 1, 2007

B-O-S

(1:46 am), i am writing something about BOS (while there’s not much calls). He was one of my exe’s, a very funny and a happy go lucky guy. I used to call him ‘my skater boy’, because he loves to skates of course and he used to call me his ‘princez’ for no reason at all (hahaha). Bos also used to smoke dope and get stoned most of the time….(lol). He is full of dreams and even on our teenage days he is already running their family’s business (I used to be his secretary at those times…hehehe). We have a lot of things in common like the kind of music that he listens to, the sneakers that he loves, food that he usually cooked for me, magazines, CD’s, balut, batchoy, green mangga and a lot of other things. He used to go to some underground gig with some punk rock band playing their music till dawn. I’ve learned a lot of lessons about life from him. I considered him to be the most unbelievable person that I’ve ever met. The last time i’ve heard from Bos was that he was already married to his own cousin and that he already has a very cute baby boy. Well, of course I am happy for him. I received a text message from him one day, on his message he said that he is so proud of me. I don’t know what’s with that but I feel so great that day. I’m just glad that I am appreciated. thanks a lot bos.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

well your case, again proves that love moves in mysterious way.

lol....(^_^)