"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Monday, November 19, 2007

taxi driver from hell

November 13, 2007 that was early in the morning when I rode a taxi from South Bus Terminal going to Gorordo because we (jorj, khid and I) have to see the dentist for a cleaning session. I was late for our meeting that's the reason why I've chose taxi over jeepney. Then I met manong the driver, who was at first I thought was a very reasonable man but then again I was wrong. manong the driver started talking about nasty things like: if my boyfriend already asked me to have sex with him. and he even insisted on getting my number so that he could call me. and he also asked me if I could consider him as my boyfriend...the nerve! I consider that driver as a very, very, very DIRTY OLD MAN...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh lord! okay rana... gisugot ta to nimu.. basta driver sweet lover...

vannie

-mayang- said...

sus gurl saun nga DOM manto oi, yuckz kau...basa kaug baba...hehehe...tnx gurl for droppin' by!