"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Thursday, November 8, 2007

goin' crazy

Ever since the day you ran away and left me lonely and cold, my life just hasn't been the same. When I looked into your eyes the moment that I let you go, I just broke down. Baby if I ever get the chance to be with you again I would sacrifice, cause the feeling that I feel within, no other man would ever make me feel so right. It's nice to smile when I get your phone call in mind, but I'd rather have you here with me right next to me, I miss the way you hold me tight.


I'll tell you what I feel from the moment that I meet you it was so damn real, my heart seems to skip another beat every time we speak, can't believe I feel so weak. Tell me that you really need me and you want me and you miss me and you love me. I'll be around waiting for you, put it down, be the woman for you. I'm fallen so deep for you, I'm crazy over you.
I'm callin' out to you what am I gonna do, it's true, I'm not frontin.

I gotta let you know I feel so weak without your touch. I never thought that I could ever love a man so much. I gotta let you know, I think that we are destiny.
For you, I'd cross the world.
For you, I'd do anything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ka.. grabe ha gud ana.,,,, nag uros2x man lagi nah,,, ehheheh ako panang laki,, d jud ko m bya,, heheh lol..

homer

Anonymous said...

Murag kanta

I don't know what it is that you've done to me
But it's caused me to act in such a crazy way
Whatever it is that you do when you do what you do to me
It's a feeling that I don't want to stay

Now my heart starts beating triple time
With thoughts of loving you on my mind
I can't figure out just what to do
When the problem here is you

(Chorus)
I get so weak in the knees I can hardly speak
I lose all control
It's something comes over me
In a daze, it is so amazing
It's not a phase
I want you to stay with me
By my side, I swallow my pride
Your love is so sweet, it knocks me right off of my feet
Can't explain why your loving makes me weak.

Time after time after time I tried to fight it
But your love is strong. It keeps on holding on
Resistance is down when you're around
My ba-a-by
In my condition, I don't want to be alone

(Refrain)

(Chorus)

I get so weak
Blood starts racing through my veins
I get so weak
Ooh, its something I can't explain
I get so weak
Something 'bout the way you do
The things you do... (it)
Knocks me right off of my feet (off my feet)
Can't explain why your love just makes we weak

Unknown said...

lagi,, mura jud,, in love mani c mayang oi.,.. hehhehe,,

p.s.
kinsa ni c dayokyok,, hehehe,, lol...