"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Thursday, November 29, 2007

a short vacation

i wasn't feeling well last week due to some constant stomach ache so I've decided to give myself a break. yes indeed i was able to give myself a short vacation last week. I went to hell, yes HELL...the devil's place. i was able to met a lot of fucking people during my stay. i wasn't expecting to be pampered though...what could you expect, that wasn't heaven anyway. i was in deep shit, badly beaten and deeply hurt...the owner of that place has been a friend for quite sometime now. meantime I am back on earth and feeling well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh beach! where in the hell have you been? ataya ana nga posting oi.. very fucking hot!! lets all go to hell!

Anonymous said...

Kamo lang.. ad2 ko langit kay mag sabong me ni st. peter sa iyang ogis ug sa akong balaw. hahhhahah