"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

S-T-U-C-K and alone

i don't know why i'm feeling like this today, suddenly I said to my self that I'm going to leave this life. All of a sudden I wanted to leave everything behind. I don't know why, i feel so incomplete...yah...something's missing and I am going to find that missing piece. Oh! may be the reason why I'm feeling like this... is because everybody's leaving. For Gods sake I just hate 'Goodbyes', eventhough it is temporary. I don't think it's for me. Come to think of it, my bestfriend Rosanna is currently spending her sweetlife in Bohol. my other bestfriend/drinking buddy John is in Manila...i just feel so alone these days. I don't even have someone who can hang-out with me just to watch my favorite movie or eat my favorite halo-halo. Gosh, everybody's busy. My mothersucker Ladin is sooooo busy with her career and her lovelife too. Angie on the other hand is in Mandaue and is also working her ass out just to have a nice career. and also Desa, a system admin at a certain clinic uptown...she's busy too. Guess I am S-T-U-C-K...and alone!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

every time i felt that way, ther is only one person i will hold on to, it him, the one up in their, though it may sound weird coming from me, but to tell you, he won't leave you no matter what happen and he will fell in all the gaps in your heart.

hold on to him

Anonymous said...

always think this everytime you felt that your alone. He's always there for you. Just knock and call his name . He will comfort you in times of trouble and being alone.

Unknown said...

btw., kinsa ni c anonymous?,, visit sa ako blog,, homerflores.blogspot.com

-mayang- said...

yah...i know that he's always there for me!