"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

absolutely not perfect...just real!

i can't be a dummy if i know deep within me i'm real...yet some people may misunderstood me, don't recognize my existence, and don't even bother to take a simple glimpse of my worth but this is what i want to say...what you see is what you get, judge me? well it depends on what you see but knowing me? is your creativity to look deeper, peel whatever cover you could see...coz' deep within me is what makes me human, not perfect, just the real one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No comment... Parang may pinaparamdaman tong post nato......

-mayang- said...

wala no! i always feel like a wallpaper even before...unnoticed and misunderstood!

Anonymous said...

No additional comment