"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Sunday, March 1, 2009

saturday and just got paid whoah!

it's a saturday! no work for me today which means that there's no irate and dumb callers and i am so in the mood for slacking off but i have a lot of things to do not only today but 'til tomorrow.

here are my "updated" list of things to do before monday:

1. get the perfect substrate that i'm gonna be needing for my new baby's home - done
2. prepare the 'crib' for my new baby - done
3. get a pedicure - done
4. i bought 2 new dresses and i have to take them to the seamstress for a little adjustment - done
5. need to go to ayala today at 1pm to meet bro2x and get my new pet tarantula - done
6. buy tools (tweezers, nail cutter, paint brush) - done
7. get a full body massage later tonight - done
8. there's a scheduled night out with friends @11pm (still not quite sure if i would go as i would really love to take a beauty rest but at the same time i don't want to miss the party) - i didn't go, took some rest instead
9. need to finish watching the movies that i have started watching last week
10. download songs of Macy Gray
11. download gridiron gang movie - done
12. go to the grocery - done
13. write a post about my new baby
14. cook shrimp paste with pork for tomorrow
15 . change my blog's skin
16. join CAS - done
17. go to Crocolandia tomorrow for CAS's exhibit - i didn't go but bro2x said that there's a next time and promised that he will keep me posted

0 comments: