"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Monday, January 26, 2009

of things like newspaper, gangrene and chocolates


what's up with me lately? well, here are some few things...i screwed up, hurt the person i love the most, pushed him away from me and then i became the world's greatest loser. while i was busy thinking how to get my life back and how to fix everything, one thing comes to mind...suicide! how's that for a change? so then i was checking for ways on how to do it but before i could even decide whether to cut my wrist or hang myself, friends flooded me with reasons as to why committing a suicide suckz and it suckz bigtime! refer to their astounding reasons below.

"if you're going to commit suicide, headline the next day on our local newspaper would be so damn terrible and funny that you'd be ashamed reading it" -my instant bf

"SL refund is still this up coming feb, you won't get to enjoy your 6k by then" -mc'coolotz

"i still wanna see lil clado's so i don't wanna commit suicide. come to think of it you'd be a coward killing yourself, it would be best to kill somebody else (rock on!)." -clado

"i've been there, i know you can make it...look at me! charged it all to experience." - close gf

"surely someone else will come, just like what john lloyd had said. it's hard but you can make it." -another close gf

"He took a part of you. That part will always be gone with him. I believe that you are strong enough to get past it. So take some time to cry and stuff yourself with chocolate." -wish.onm

"This will hurt, no matter which path you take, but it’s like amputating a part of your body: either you do it (and it will hurt), or the gangrene is going to eat you alive (which is a lot more painful)." -yassengregorovich


and my say:

"my net-take-home-pay this coming 30 is quite awesome so might as well party like i've never partied before but it still suckz u know!" -maeyang

...and so what made me decide not to give it a go? it must be the newspaper thing...hehehe... seriously it's really the newspaper thing. i don't wanna be on a newspaper's headline and be laughed at... so i wanna thank you 'best' for that very brilliant advised. you just saved my butt. however, you still owe me a treat at mikado. now, when will that be huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoi mayang! bsta mg suicide2x ka dha, mg mahay jd ka g kamatay nmu .. hehe..

ang emu SL conversion sayang.. hahaha.. nyok

Anonymous said...

@ mc'coolot - yep suicide it ain't but it still feels like im already dead...how could this be?

Anonymous said...

its hard but u can do it oh yeh