"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Sunday, September 7, 2008

instant coffee, instant noodles, instant bestfriend???

"when the going gets tough, i'll light some cigarettes and will just puff my troubles away." part of this line is actually borrowed from my Instant Bestfriend. yeah, you've read it right. so much like an instant coffee, instant noodles and instant internet connection. (giggle)

instant because we barely knew each other but i know i can trust him and i bet he feels the same for me too (that's what i think). he was there for me when i really need some nicotine on my lungs and smoke on my system just so i could ease my trouble mind. when my tears were about to fall he was there to stop it from falling and he has this crazy way of stopping it. he told me that if ever he's going to see a single tear run down my face he will surely lick my tear away. (lol) he can also tell if i'm just faking my smile (i usually fake a smile so people would think that i'm happy).

to my instant best friend you know who you are, you surely deserve some space on this blog and though our life is like a circus (and it's cicle) at least we're enjoying the ride!!! (tagay)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to be of help even if it's just for an instant... LOL

mayangrocks...

Anonymous said...

tnx 4 being there!!! haha