"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Saturday, May 23, 2009

my take on hayden kho - katrina halili scandal

hmmm my opinion on this very controversial issue does not matter and i don't give a shit anyway or may be i do (not sure...hahaha). everything's done and all they could do now is to regain back the dignity they once have. does crying on tv helps? don't know for i haven't tried it yet. but if i were to put myself on the victim's shoes, one of the things that i would do (maybe, as i'm not quite sure yet) is to hire someone who would kill that jerk (this is me thinking evil thoughts hahaha...this is me just kidding).

i haven't seen it on tv but my mom said that hayden was interviewed and he asked for forgiveness as he didn't know that it's a crime and it's going to lead into this f*cking mess. i myself can forgive easily, most specially if the one at fault sincerely ask for forgiveness. hovewer, if my naked arse has already been viewed by millions then i guess that's another story...


2 comments:

Hidden Ko said...

to ol da girls i lab before... i lab 8

biki blow said...

i hate it