"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Thursday, February 19, 2009

christmas in february

i wasn't able to celebrate christmas last december due to some reasons that i can no longer remember. so i promised myself to celebrate it some other time. and so here it comes, christmas in february (i guess i can just celebrate valentines in november...lol). what i did for christmas...
- i've decided to give away gifts to some of my close friends.

-i've treated my college friends to a night out with booze, girls and an awesome party.

- went to David's Salon so they could treat my eyebrows. they call it 'eyebrow threading' and it's so damn painful, so much painful than a heartbreak or getting a tattoo.. (*wink) but it's worth it. i shed a tear during the process because it really hurts.


- bought myself a gift. it's not that much but i've been wanting to have that dress for like a month now. the price is actually more than a day of work in the office but i didn't mind because i so damn deserved this gift (lol).


- and christmas won't be christmas without candies. bought a bag of candies from 'Candy Corner'. just love gummy bears and gummy false teeth...cool.


- what excites me the most about this month is this other gift that i am about to give to myself... (picture borrowed from Google)

and lastly i wanted to eat at my favorite restaurant. i badly miss Krua Thai's bagoong rice... i'm gonna go there i guess this weekend or may be next week... so this is how i've celebrated my own christmas in february. of course my family already had their share last december. this is just a crhistmas spent with me, myself and some friends...how did you spent yours? (lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

hehehe tnx cladz