"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Saturday, October 4, 2008

stop

stop (stp)
v. stopped, stop·ping, stops
v.intr.
1. To cease moving, progressing, acting, or operating; come to a halt
2. To put an end to what one is doing; cease

i never consider the word 'stop' to be such a lonely word nor did i expect it to be a word that i am going to hate for the rest of my senseless life. not until today...this word just f*cks everything up. this damn word made me cry for several hours, it didn't made me sleep, it took out the smile on my face and i can't even get this f*cking word out of my stupid head. i'm currently in this f*uckin 'stop' mode and i don't know if can start all over again. damn it, this word sucks. arrrgghhh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please dont stop till we both get there... im almost there pls wait.. ahhh faster!!!

-mayang- said...

warren buang...serious baya na ako post letse!