"Nothing last forever...so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshits."
-maeyang-

Saturday, December 29, 2007

hated

i hate it when someone is mad at me or who happens to hate me for who i am...but who the hell cares anyways. am not that mean and didn't cause any trouble to anyone...am just being me and if ever i did ruin a single moment of their precious life...well im sorry. was it my fault if they don't like me at all? who are they to judge me? i know i'm not perfect and i don't claim to be. I keep my profile public so my haters can check up on me.

You may hate all you want but you can't break this ice inside of me. I think if i were you i'd probably hate me too. (kidding)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah i really hate me for hurting her...


tnx to you ldimaano for your sister...

Anonymous said...

who's the 'her' that you're referring to when you said 'yah i really hate me for hurting her'?

Anonymous said...

ambot kinsa na? kalimot lagi ko ani ae! ...